San Diego, the land of sunshine, sandy shores, and mouth-watering Mexican food that will make your taste buds salsa! We take our Mexican food very seriously here (especially burritos) and that is why we’re serving up the top burrito spots in San Diego. From hole-in-the-wall joints to Mexican wrestling themed restaurants, there’s something for everyone on this list.
- La Perla Cocina: Known for their generous portions, extensive menu and great burritos! The restaurant has three locations, with the original situated just one block from the beach. The ocean view perfectly compliments a burrito and an ice-cold beverage.
- El Indio: A cherished local spot that has been offering authentic Mexican cuisine since the 1940s. The restaurant is well-known for its affordable prices, making it a favorite among customers.
- Aldabertos and La Postas: When it comes to hole-in-the-wall taco shops, you really can’t go wrong. However, Aldabertos and La Postas are at the top of our lists! From breakfast burritos to the classic, potato-stuffed California burrito, the options are endless.
- Lucha Libre: Looking for something funky, yet exciting? This restaurant’s vibrant decor, inspired by the Mexican wrestling culture, creates a truly unforgettable dining experience. Not only is the restaurant visually stunning, but the food is just as vibrant and exciting.
- Oscars: Are you a seafood lover? Then we’ve got you covered! Oscars is known for their delicious mariscos and their surf and turf burrito is an absolute must try!
Don’t forget to drop by one of our favorite burrito spots during your stay at Southern Caloifornia Beach Club. Indulge in the mouth-watering flavors of San Diego’s classic Mexican food culture, and you won’t be disappointed! Trust us, your taste buds (and stomach) will thank you!